Top 10 reasons why God is the better pilot over my life.
10. Father God is capable of administering the right amount of discipline as He is not swayed either direction by emotions. I tend to go easy on myself or make things harder. Love for myself is often bipolar, I am not capable of treating me the way He can and will.
Reference – Psalm 119:75 NLT
9.Father God knows all of us better than we know ourselves, and while I, when dealing with people, can mistake their words, actions, intentions and motives, He knows their true motives and thoughts.
Reference- Romans 8:27-28 NLT
8.Father God is not bound by a body as I am. He is omnipresent and has a way better view from his vantage point.
Reference- Jeremiah 23:24 NLT
7. God lives in the past present and future. He can see where I’m going and He is not bound by time. He’s the alpha and the Omega the beginning and end. He can see my past, present, and future all at the same time.
Reference- Revelation 1:8 NLT
6. God makes my path less burdened, stressful, and traumatic. When in control of myself, I tend to get myself into loads of drama.
Reference- Matthew 11:28-30 NLT
5. As I listen to His voice, He leads me away from unnecessary trials, hardships and heartaches. He allows me to go through only that which has the ability to produce a change in my character that will glorify Him. On my own this process tends to keep repeating with little to no progress in moving forward.
Reference- Psalm 32:8 NLT
4. God created everything and everything is His, yet because of His goodness and mercy for me, He takes care of all my needs. I tend to rob Peter to pay Paul without Him.
Reference- Matthew 6:31-33 NLT
3. God knows me so intimately because he created me. Even I can’t number the hairs on my head, but He can.
Reference- Luke 12:7 NLT
2. Without Him, I am a roller coaster of emotions. With Him, I enjoy tranquility, while experiencing the peace, no matter my circumstances, that passes understanding, and I’m given the joy of the Lord as my strength.
Philippians 4:6-7 NLT — Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.
And my number one reason is because Father God loved me so much, He gave His only begotten son, so that if I believe in Him I will not perish but have eternal life. Without Him I am dead from my transgressions. With Him, I am redeemed.
John 3:16 NLT — “For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.
God the Father, Son and Holy Ghost, moved heaven and earth, pulled out all the stops, Left no stone unturned, dotted every I and crossed every t, leaving nothing left to do in order to have a real relationship with me. There is only one thing that He couldn’t do, and so was left up to me. I had to decide to choose Him. And you can bet I absolutely did, and in so doing realized Father God makes a much better pilot over my life than I make.
Until next time may God bless you and keep you as you seek Him with your whole heart.